- First make sure that you are running the latest version of the Firmware Update Client.
- Firmly insert the USB cable into the Hoverfly product and the computer.
- Try connecting to the Hoverfly product. After a short delay you should see "Connected" in the Firmware Update Client.
- If you are still having trouble, try using a different USB cable. If a different cable works, your original USB cable may be bad.
- If you have trouble even with a different USB cable, reinstall the USB driver.
- If you are still having issues, some Antivirus software (such as Casper) can cause problems connecting to the Hoverfly product. Disable your anti-virus software and try to connect again.
Have more questions? Submit a request