Last night, Firmware Update v4.3.800 for HoverflyPRO and GPS users was released. You can view the release notes here:
After updating to v. 4.3.800, keep in mind the following:
1. You must re-calibrate the compass on your HoverflyGPS using the new method before flying
2. GPS hold is not yet performing well in wind. A subsequent update will help resolve this
3. Temperature compensation is now a critical step in getting GPS, Auto Level, and Camera Mount Compensation features to work properly.
4. You now need to use a low heat source (such as a hair dryer) to get Temperature Compensation to complete.
5. You must adjust your throttle range setting according to this guide: